24th International Exhibition on Packaging. Equipment and Materials - OZuPACK 2024
26 - 28 March 2024 Uzexpocenter NEC, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
According to the decision of the Special Republican Commission for the preparation of a Program of Measures to Prevent the Importation and Spread of Coronavirus in the Republic of Uzbekistan, from 20 February 2021, it is allowed to hold international exhibitions and fairs on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in strict accordance with the sanitary-epidemiological norms and rules with the obligatory agreement with the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade, as well as the Ministry of Health.
Within the framework of the organization of international exhibitions and fairs, the following requirements are established:
- the organizer is obliged to ensure control over the observance of epidemiological procedures at all stages of events organized on the territory of the Republic with the involvement of employees of the sanitary and epidemiological services on a contractual basis;
- all visitors to the events are required to wear a protective mask or respirator;
- at the entrance to the event, all visitors are required to go through the procedure for measuring the temperature using pyrometers, while persons with fever or signs of infectious diseases are not allowed to the event;
- the width of transitions between expositions should be at least 3 meters;
- ventilation systems in the venues of events should ensure the prevalence of supply air over exhaust air.
In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On additional measures against the spread of coronavirus infection", starting from 23 March 2020, all types of mass events were suspended in the Republic.